ADS

Friday, July 2, 2010

Royal Malaysian Navy's KD Tun Razak Submarine Enters Malaysian Waters

KD Tun Razak, the Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN)'s second of two Scorpene submarines, entered the national waters, Thursday.The submarine, which was launched by Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Nur Zahirah on Oct 8, 2008, is heading for the Lumut naval base for an official homecoming ceremony, Friday.Malaysia acquired both Scorpene submarines at the cost of RM3.4 billion in 2002 and they were built jointly by France's DCNS and Spain's Navantia.


1 comments:

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://theasiandefence.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://nasa-satellites.blogspot.com/ .

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More